Jumat, 19 Februari 2010

.....this little thing called love......

They say, it comes in different sizes and shapes, colours and patterns, and sometime with melodious tune too....

There is undying love, there is part-time love, there is a crazy love (the type that you stalk your prey, until they panic and just give in)

Some sacrifice time to be with the loved one.
Some sacrifice lifetime savings to be with the cherished one.
Some sacrifice self-identity to be the person the loved one wants.
All i can see is a couple doing this. A couple doing that.

Spring is definately in the air.
So is the FLu.
I definately end up with the Flu.

Funny, as I always take care of myself better (aside from the excessive caffeine, those sleepless night, excessive "jus", constant running around in 12cm heels, etc, etc, OK,OK i should have take care of ME better)

Because in my case, i love... ME.

Yes, yes, I can imagine my friends already start rolling their eyes upwards and say PUH-leez, even recently i receive a comment from someone I don't know, that I'm being a narcisstic, so i would like to clarify and confrim, i repeat, i would like to clarify, that in fact.. YES, I AM (narcisstic)

But I AM and I DO. Sometime I love ME so much I want to hug myself. I want ME to be happy. I want ME to have the better shoes. I want ME to have a better clothing. I want me to have a 500-counted egyptian cotton bed sheet. I want ME to feel better. I want ME to be Happy.

Once, a Tarot Card reader said that it is not healthy for me to love myself too much. And apparently, my friends that present at that time, readily agreed to what he said, given their silent nod, repetedly keep nodding and nodding, I should get offended, hei?

But then again, Why can't I love myself?
If I, myself, can't even love ME, how can I let someone else love ME?
Or worse, if I can't even love ME, how can I even love anybody else?

Shouldn't a person be able to stand in front of the mirror, and said:
I am lucky to be me, and I love being me.
(except, there are mornings, that, I did wish for a porelss skin, and a silky long hair sometimes, but one or two little wish still OK, right?)

If a person stand up in front of the mirror, and does not even love what he/she sees in the mirror....

How can he/she start his/her morning with a smile?
How can he/she doing the daily chores and works with joy?
How can he/she fill his/her heart with love?

If a person does not love oneself, does he/she not often doubt what other people see in him/herself?

If a person doubt what other people sees in him/herself, how can he/she not live in fear and insecurity?

If a person start to live in fear and insecurity, how could one be truly happy and make others happy?

If a person could not be truly happy and make others happy, how could one stare their own reflection in the mirror?

If a person does not like the reflection staring back from the mirror, how can he/she wish someone else to love his/her reflection in real life?

To love is a good thing,
To be loved is a greatest thing,

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away,
And, to love and be loved in return, is.... Breathtaking.

Don't we all want to love and be love in return?

Everything you need to make you happy in this world is inside you...

so I say...
Love yourself....
Take care of yourself.....



cause...
Flu is in the air......

1 komentar:

DiKusumawardhani mengatakan...

"Jus" is also part of loving our selves... well in terms of self healing form our neurotic disorder.. (our?? gue kali wkwkwkwk)
some body you don't know said that you're narcist?? mmmhhh.. my bad.. my bad..